Investment & Wealth Management
When we advise on investments we take into account your objectives, risk profile and expected investment time horizon. When recommending a suitable investment strategy we also pay careful attention to your tax situation.
We are able to consider the implementation, and the continuing suitability, of a wide range of different investment products.
Our advice will be tailored to your requirements and we will always seek to ensure that, where appropriate, your assets are arranged in a tax effective manner in the interest of healthy wealth management.
As a firm we are also ideally positioned to provide specialist investment advice to trustees, companies and charities. In doing so we pay due consideration to, and will advise on, associated tax concerns and duties such as the various demands imposed under the Trustee Act 2000.
- The information contained on this website does not constitute advice and no responsibility is accepted by Portland Financial Management for any action taken, or not taken, in reliance on the contents of this website.
- Tax legislation and HM Revenue & Customs’ practice is always subject to change and review.
- Past investment performance is not an indication of future performance.
- The value of an investment can go up as well as down over time as can the income derived from it.
- The effects of inflation over time can reduce the real value of an investment.
- The Financial Conduct Authority may not regulate all the products or services we advise upon.